Request delete archive. ________
Net Profits /month : $2,609
Domain Age: 8 months
Premium leather bands for Apple Watch (made $7K+ last month, young and growing) Check on flippa.
Hi - How quick is delivery from the supplier once you place an order? Thanks Thu, 07 Sep 2017 00:44:15 AEST
How many suppliers do you need to work ? Is there a separate one for retail packaging etc?Thu, 07 Sep 2017 00:44:55 AEST
@bu06nne Thanks for your question.
At the moment there are four suppliers:
1) Leather watch bands;
2) Apple Watch connectors;
4) Leather case;
I use a local company to buy the bubble envelops and custom 'thank you' notes that are added in the package.
I hope this answers your question :)
Thu, 07 Sep 2017 01:09:22 AEST
My apologies for not including this in my previous comment:
1) Depends on inventory, between 1 to 4 weeks;
2) Within a week;
3) 4 to 6 weeks;
4) Around 4 weeks;
If you have any further questions, please let me knowThu, 07 Sep 2017 01:13:12 AEST
Thanks for getting back to me. In terms of branding and marketing message, can you claim it's made in the UK? Or are the products sourced outside? CheersThu, 07 Sep 2017 01:21:17 AEST
All the suppliers are based in China but assembly is done in The Netherlands, as Strapple is based here. The leather being used is Italian calfskin leather. The latter is something that is useful for branding and marketing.Thu, 07 Sep 2017 02:11:22 AEST
Just a few questions please:
Is your EU Facebook advertising done in English?
Are all bands and buckles Strapple branded?
Would you be able to assist in setting up a 3pl in EU as I am based in New Zealand?
What other products would you look at adding?
Fri, 08 Sep 2017 08:13:51 AEST
Thanks for your interest!
1) Advertising (up to now) has been done in English.
2) All leather and buckles are indeed Strapple branded. You can find some images here: https://www.strapple.co/about/.
3) I will send you a pm about this.
4) I would recommend to first focus on expanding the watch strap offering before moving into other products. Think about offering bands for the smaller apple watch (right now I have decided to focus on the larger apple watch), and add golden and rose gold buckles and connectors. You can get most (if not all) of this from the current suppliers. Probably also add bands that target women as they are probably more likely to search for new bands and change bands more often.
I hope these answers will help :)
BartFri, 08 Sep 2017 19:24:42 AEST
What does the packaging look like on these?
Sat, 09 Sep 2017 08:21:34 AEST
Any other bands that you have though off which aren't not out yet?
How much do you buy them for?
Thanks for your interest!
1) Packaging consist of a faux leather case and a thank you note in a chique black bubble envelop. You can see the case in this video at 0:36 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYLPXuhD5bU
2) I am willing to disclose this to those who have expressed sincere interest by placing a bid.
3) I will PM this to you.
Hope this helps :)
Bart Sat, 09 Sep 2017 22:54:09 AEST
Hi nice Site,
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 13:06:43 AEST
Did you use anyone for the professional photos?
How much do you source the products for?
How long is manual fulfillment each week?
Is the operable from the UK?
I don't think Flippa posted my other comment so here is a brief repeat. Apple will not allow Strapple as a name for trade so will send a cease and desist legal proceeding if they haven't done so already. What are your plans to deal with this?Tue, 19 Sep 2017 08:22:43 AEST
How much site worth ? __________________________________
@cbj https://www.apple.com/legal/intellectual-property/guidelinesfor3rdparties.htmlTue, 19 Sep 2017 08:23:29 AEST
strapple.co worth $21,267
* We calculate based on different factors, including Net/Gross profits.
Safe to buy ? ___________________________________________
strapple.co Safety-Factor = 82%
0% = Dangerous. 100% = Safe.