Request delete archive. ________
Net Profits /month : $990
Domain Age: 1 year
Shopify eCommerce business selling inflatable couches with $28,000 profit (TTM) Check on flippa.
PM reserve pleaseFri, 04 Aug 2017 02:20:26 AEST
pm reserve pleaseFri, 04 Aug 2017 13:58:50 AEST
PM reserve please.
Fri, 04 Aug 2017 23:34:01 AEST
Also, your COGS seems to be overstated. errors in your spreadsheet. Please revise.
@mjclouse and your proof of income is not matching the spreadsheet....Fri, 04 Aug 2017 23:36:57 AEST
The seller deleted this comment.
Sat, 05 Aug 2017 00:58:21 AEST
The proof of income is a report straight from my Shopify page and is in Canadian dollars, the spreadsheet has been converted to US dollars for this page.
PM reserve pleaseSun, 06 Aug 2017 17:03:44 AEST
Can you pm me the reserve please?Sun, 06 Aug 2017 20:32:18 AEST
Pm reserve Sun, 06 Aug 2017 22:57:01 AEST
PM the reserve please. Thanks!Tue, 08 Aug 2017 02:39:47 AEST
I've been in the ecommerce industry for about 12 years and am interested in your business. However I do have quite a few questions regarding your website, operations, and marketing.
1. What is your website conversion rate?
2. How much does it cost you to acquire 1 customer? I was also concerned that your FB marketing costs were higher than the actual cost of the times..
3. It was mentioned that you're using a professional SEO / PPC Firm. How much do they charge you per month (based on your P&L I couldn't tell if these were fixed costs, or % based on ad spend).
4. I noticed you're currently not collecting customer reviews on your site with free apps like TrustSpot.io .. any reason for this? Reviews can greatly increase your site's reputation and thus increase converison rate and sales.. Something you might want to look into.
5. What % of your sales come from your Google PPC Campaigns?
6. Do you run any Google Shopping Campaigns?
7. What % of your orders originate from Canada? (I'm based in the USA).
8. A good portion of your traffic originates from Bangladesh.. is this because of your freelancers or are you actively shipping product to India?
9. Why were your costs of goods so high in June 2017 (Relative to $ of sales) compared to say March 2017? (ex: $484 in March versus $3,000 in June, when the sales in March were higher than June).
10. How much inventory do you currently have on hand? (# of units and $ wise).
11. Can you provide an % of sales breakdown of your products (ex: What % of sales is your couch versus the chair or bed)?
12. Do your products already have UPC codes?
13. What type of price discount exists for bulk orders of the PocketCouch?
14. Marketing Expenses seem a bit off.. You spent $2,000 in June 2017 to create $3,600 in sales, yet the month before you spent only $482 and generated $2,400. Why is there such a big drop off? We're you experimenting with new campaigns?
Thanks for your time.
Tue, 08 Aug 2017 05:41:39 AEST
I am very interested in your company, but have many of the same questions as Tigershark87. Can you please provide this information.
Thanks.Tue, 08 Aug 2017 06:11:31 AEST
I am going to be out of town at sales event and will try to respond to comments as I have time. Thank you for understanding. Tue, 08 Aug 2017 06:33:38 AEST
Wed, 09 Aug 2017 06:23:57 AEST
Please PM me reserve price.
PM reserve please, thanks!Wed, 09 Aug 2017 06:51:16 AEST
Don't you have to be a Canadian citizen to own .ca website?
Wed, 09 Aug 2017 07:12:37 AEST
Hello please send the reserve I just placed a bid Wed, 09 Aug 2017 15:45:24 AEST
Hi I live in New york city so how can I control the business or everything? Thu, 10 Aug 2017 12:50:38 AEST
Thu, 10 Aug 2017 13:22:43 AEST
You could move the whole biz, change it to a .us or you could move all the product to a fulfilment warehouse and ship to anywhere without touching the product.
PM the reserve please. Thanks. Fri, 11 Aug 2017 23:16:30 AEST
Hi Ken, can you PM me the reserve please and ty!Sat, 12 Aug 2017 08:29:44 AEST
Is the name PocketCouch trademarked in the US/Canada? If so, who owns the TM? Or do you just own the URLs? Sat, 12 Aug 2017 08:39:47 AEST
It's so weird that every time someone tries to sell a website - all of the sudden he has to be out of town.. just weird, it happens often! Mon, 14 Aug 2017 23:43:26 AEST
am ready to buy your business for 4000$ + 15% profit per month (for 6 months) i want you to operate this business for me for 6 months so that i can get full knowledge. interested ?
Thu, 17 Aug 2017 14:50:55 AEST
How much site worth ? __________________________________
@anchit_singla That sounds like a terrible offer.. so you want somebody to do ALL the work and only take 15% out? What are you doing?Fri, 18 Aug 2017 06:03:29 AEST
pocketcouch.ca worth $5,624
* We calculate based on different factors, including Net/Gross profits.
Safe to buy ? ___________________________________________
pocketcouch.ca Safety-Factor = 23%
0% = Dangerous. 100% = Safe.